Do not sell my personal information
For any request about your Personal information, please dial the toll-free telephone number 833-951-0037 or fill in the form
Information Note pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 - Personal data protection code.
Purposes of the Processing
The data is processed for purposes directly related and instrumental to the provision of the requested services; it can also be used to send advertising material, for marketing activities and commercial information concerning the products and services Faster displays and provides on its portal; to measure the level of user satisfaction on the quality of the products and/or services provided and on other activities performed by our Company, internal statistics, satisfaction feedback, preliminary acquisitions of information in order to finalise a contract or supply a service, etc.
The data will mainly be processed using electronic and data processing systems and recorded to data banks and filed on paper and/or any other suitable means in pursuance with the security measures provided in the Minimum Security Measures Technical Regulations, Annex B to the Personal Data Processing Code.
Optional collection of data
Collection of personal data is purely optional. However, failure to grant consent to such collection, even partial, of the personal data requested to complete the Service Access Registration Form, may make it impossible for us to fully provide the requested Service.
Subjects to whom such data may be communicated to
Your personal data may be communicated to Company personnel who are in charge of and assigned to such processing activities; such personnel have received due training on the security and protection of personal data; it is however strictly prohibited to communicate or disseminate personal data to subjects who are not involved in providing the services.
Rights of the data subject
With regards to the processing of personal data, under art. 13 of L.D. no. 196 of 30.06.2003, interested parties have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exists, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
They are entitled to obtain indications on:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purpose and processing methods;
- the logic applied to processing if the same is carried out with the use of electronic means;
- indications on the identification data concerning the data controller and persons in charge of data processing;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data in their capacity as Designated Representatives for the Country or Persons in Charge of Processing.
They are entitled to obtain:
- update or integration of data, erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
You are also entitled to oppose, totally or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, despite them being relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of your personal data for the distribution of advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or business communications.
The Data Controller is:
Faster - via Ludovico Ariosto, 7 - 26027 - Rivolta d'Adda (CR)
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not disclosed personal information for a business purpose.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this policy:
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided it;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that our business delete all your Personal information unless we need those information to:
- Compute the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
- Provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with you.
Right to Know
The personal information that we collect are:
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Account Name
- Commercial information
- Products or services purchased
- Customer’s interaction with our website, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
- Job Title
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request form us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections
- To improve our website and present its contents to you
- For testing, research, analysis and product development
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concerning or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred
We do not share the information with any third part.
Data Privacy requests:
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA, NEVADA AND BRAZIL RESIDENTS